SOPHE 67th Annual Meeting
March 30 - April 1, 2016
Westin Downtown Charlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina
Thank you to all who attended this record setting meeting in Charlotte last month!
- Dr. Ana Diez Roux, MD, PhD, MPH
Distinguished University Professor of Epidemiology and Dean, Dornsife School of Public Health
Dr. Diez Roux is internationally known for her research on the social determinants of population health and the study of how neighborhoods affect health. Her work on neighborhood health effects has been highly influential in the policy debate on population health and its determinants.
- John Auerbach, MBA; Associate Director of Policy, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Nancy Blair, PhD; Author and Leadership Consultant;Capacity Unlimited
- Andrea Gielen, ScD; Professor and Director, Johns Hopkins Center for Injury Research and Policy
- Howell Wechsler, EdD, MPH; Chief Executive Officer, Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Kimberlydawn Wisdom, MD, MS; Senior Vice President of Community Health Equity and Chief Wellness Officer, Henry Ford Health System
Plan now to join us in 2017
SOPHE’s 68th Annual Meeting
March 30 – April 1, 2017
Call for Abstracts will open in May/June 2016.
Plan your submission now.
More information coming soon.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com