This award recognizes early career health educators (less than five years) who have distinguished themselves as promising health educators through leadership, creativity, involvement in the profession, and health education practice.
Deadline for Nomination: Annual fall application period
- Completed nomination form.
- Nomination letter by a SOPHE member in good standing who will coordinate the nomination process and present the award at the annual conference.
- Nominee does not have to be a SOPHE member.
- A recent resume or curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- Letters of support from 2-3 individuals (need not be SOPHE members) who can speak to the nominee’s qualifications.