SCRIPT® is an AHRQ-approved, evidence-based program developed to help pregnant women quit smoking.
Join the many health care providers in hospitals, health departments and home visiting programs who have incorporated SCRIPT® as a reimbursable patient service.
After a SCRIPT® training, you will know how to:
- Routinely screen pregnant women for tobacco use
- Conduct SCRIPT® counseling session based on the 5As
- Train staff at your organization to implement the SCRIPT® program
Register now for an upcoming training in Washington, D.C.
You will receive:
- A Pregnant Woman’s Guide to Quit Smoking patient guide
- Commit to Quit motivational DVD
- Comprehensive training guide and materials
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org