Membership at a Glance
SOPHE brings together public health education professionals to promote the health of society. SOPHE advances research and best practices and advocates to put policy into action.
SOPHE membership includes the following:
- Distance learning - Continuing education contact hours for Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES), Masters Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES), and Certified in Public Health (CPH).
- Research - Bimonthly journals, Health Education & Behavior (formerly Health Education Quarterly) Health Promotion Practice, and Pedagogy in Health Promotion: The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences and books
- Connect to like minds via fourteen Communities of Practice
- Professional Online membership directory
- Electronic newsletters, News & Views and E-News U Can Use
- Local chapter affiliations in many regions
- Access to career resources specific to health education
- Professional preparation and practice standards
- Professional recognition through awards, scholarships, and fellowships
Join SOPHE today!
Questions about membership? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org