Membership at a Glance
SOPHE brings together public health education professionals to promote the health of society. SOPHE advances research and best practices and advocates to put policy into action.
The SOPHE membership includes:
- Distance learning - Continuing education contact hours for Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES), Masters Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES), and Certified in Public Health (CPH).
- Research - Bimonthly journals, Health Education & Behavior (formely Health Education Quarterly) and Health Promotion Practice, and the newPedagogy in Health Promotion: The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (coming 2015)
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences and books
- Connect to like minds via fourteen Communities of Practice
- Professional Online membership directory
- Electronic newsletters, News & Views and E-News U Can Use
- Local chapter affiliations in many regions
- Access to career resources specific to health education
- Professional preparation and practice standards
- Professional recognition though diverseawards program
Join SOPHE today!
Questions about membership? email us at email@example.com