Communities of Practice
SOPHE’s Communities of Practice (CoP) promote:
- Continuing education
- Information exchange
A members only benefit, participants share a similar role or a passion about a health topic or an area of practice and a desire to exchange ideas, resources, research, or solutions to common issues.
All CoPs use an online forum to collaborate and share information about important issues in their topic area.
Joining a CoP is a way to access like minds and to motivate others working to make our world healthier.
Being part of a community is a quick and convenient way to become an active SOPHE member – right away.
- Anthropology & Public Health
- Children, Adolescents and School Health Education (CASH)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Health
- Global Health
- Health Communications/Social Marketing
- Health Disparities/Health Equities
- Healthy Aging
- Medical Care/Patient Education
- Public Health Nutrition
- Students/New Professionals
- Tobacco Control and Prevention
- University Faculty
- Worksite Health Education
Login to my.sophe.org to join a community.