Find your dream job on SOPHE’s Career Connection
SOPHE Career Connection Account Benefits
- Current postings for Jobs from Employers hiring today
- An email to your inbox with a Job Alert
- Post your Resume for all employers to see or mark it confidential
- Attract top industry employers with your SOPHE Membership
SOPHE showcases roles, work settings, specialized training, and contributions of health education specialists to enhance the quality of life for all.
Health education specialists:
- Provide and manage health education programs that help individuals, families, and communities maintain healthy lifestyles.
- Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments.
- Serve as a resource to assist individuals, other health professionals, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.