A SOPHE membership is an investment in your career.
SOPHE membership is not free and here is why. By activating your membership with SOPHE:
- Gain access 24/7 to the entire SOPHE peer-reviewed journal catalog and 16 new editions published annually.
- Build connections to more than 4,000 professionals in the field across the U.S. and internationally with ready access to a member directory.
- Save $$ on professional development opportunities – webinars, on-demand learning, annual conference events, and educational courses and textbooks.
Learn about SOPHE membership (a greater than $850 value) through the drop-down menus below.
- Discounted registration fees on SOPHE’s Annual Conference and Annual Advocacy Summit.
- Reduced fees for continuing education opportunities in SOPHE’s Center for Online Resources & Education – CORE including journal self-studies and online courses.
- SOPHE live webinars on the latest trends and topics.
- Advocacy development and training through the Advocacy in Action online course.
- Professional recognition via awards, scholarships and fellowships.
- Professional preparation and practice standards for CHES® and MCHES.®
- Career opportunities via SOPHE’s Career Hub job search database, resume posting and alerts.
- Access to SOPHE’s 14 Communities of Practice online forums.
- Volunteer opportunities on SOPHE committees
- Membership directory and SOPHE chapters across the country.
- Annual exhibition and sponsorship opportunities and peer-to-peer engagement.
- Annual subscription to SOPHE’s three peer-reviewed journals
- Newsletters: News You Can Use and News & Views.
- SCRIPT – Smoking Cessation and Reduction in Pregnancy Treatment
- Career resource guides and textbooks.
- Toolkits and resource guides.
Member benefits subject to change with new and/or updated partnerships and agreements.