SOPHE 2021dX agenda coming soon!
SOPHE is at the forefront of bringing public and school health education professionals together to get the latest research, best practices and practical applications.
So continuing this tradition while protecting your health and safety, SOPHE’s 2021 Annual Conference is in a digital format designed for you!
- Learn about the latest research, best practices and practical applications in the field.in a variety of formats – PechaKucha, World Café, Ignite, Roundtable, oral and poster sessions, micro-mentoring and micro-learning opportunities.
- Stay informed about skill building, systems thinking, social justice, health equity, school health, digital health, health communication and literacy. Five educational tracks.
- Get inspired by our mission to promote healthy communities.
- Engage with other health education and promotion professionals from around the world.
- Spread the word – #SOPHE2021dX. Share and retweet posts from our social media ambassadors.
- Rock your Flock micro-mentoring sessions.
- Walk and learn sessions from Health Literacy Missour – LGBTQIA+ History
- Improv session on using improv as a health educator tool.
- Skillbuilding sessions to build leadership and mentoring skills.
- Early bird coffee chats to network and share best practices from your peers.
- Rapid Fire ePosters on health communication literacy and school health.
- Celebrate our outstanding members, students and contributors to the health education and promotion profession during our awards ceremony and with music!