SOPHE 2019 Annual Conference
“Elevating Health Through the Power of Many”
In 2019, SOPHE’s 70th convention year, we remain an organization that continuously strives to improve and elevate the health of all people, through collaboration across health and non-health sectors, advocacy for improved policies and systems, and fostering the circle of research and practice.
We are committed to addressing the determinants of health and improving health outcomes through health education and promotion in all practice settings.
We welcome exhibitors and sponsors who share these goals and invite you to connect with some 800-900 decision makers and information multipliers. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
March 27-29: Annual conference workshops, sessions, Ignite, keynotes, plenaries and membership meetings
- Translating Evidence to Practice Health Education and Health Promotion in Action
- Future of the Nation, Future of the World
- Achieving Health Equity and Eliminating Disparities
- Personal and Professional Development for Health Educators
- Emerging Issues and Discovery of New Knowledge in Health Education and Promotion
Related ResourcesSOPHE 2019 Call for Abstracts Instructions
SOPHE 2019 Call for Abstracts Now Open! Society for Public Health Education’s 70th Annual Conference – Elevating Health Through the Power of Many – March 27 – 29, 2019 | Salt Lake City