Buy your tickets now!
Join the celebration and enjoy a special evening event with the Atlanta Gay Men’s Chorus “Uniting Our Voices for Change” to raise our voices in support of health equity.
SOPHE 2020 Registrants & Members
- Sign into My SOPHE account.
- Proceed through each page tab of the conference registration page. Note: All of the contact and demographic information should already be pre-populated from previous registration. Please update if necessary.
- On the registration tab, under the additional events section, select “Uniting Our Voices for Change- Performance with Atlanta’s Gay Men’s Chorus event.”
- Enter desired quantity of tickets to purchase.
- Continue through the conference registration module to the final tab.
- Agree to the term and conditions and then select “Pay Now” button to be directed to the online shopping cart where you can verify your order and proceed to check out.Note: If you are registered for the full conference or one-day conference options, you will see a blue italicized box “Already Purchased” under the registration options section at the top of the page. This does not prohibit the additional registration for any workshops or events.
Related ResourcesSOPHE 2020 Justification Toolkit
If you want to attend SOPHE 2020 and need to present a case to your boss, use this justification toolkit to make your case.
Students, if you want to attend SOPHE 2020 and need to present a case to your department chair, dean, or advisor to financially support your continuing education, use this justification toolkit to make your case.