Webinar Call For Abstracts
Are you interested in sharing your professional or research outcomes with other health education specialists?
SOPHE has an opportunity to share via a webinar presentation.
Webinar topic areas include:
- health equity and disparities
- behavior change theory & practice
- social determinants of health
- cultural competence
- health communication
- implementation science
- other topics welcome
- Webinar format: 30-, 60-, or 90-minutes in duration with Q&A
- Visual presentation materials are reviewed for audit purposes only. Please do not submit visuals with the abstract submission
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
SOPHE is a designated multi-event provider of Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECHs) by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. Abstracts undergo a review and approval process by SOPHE’s Continuing Education Review Committee. Continuing education credits offered for approved recorded webinars are available on SOPHE’s Center for Online Resources and Education platform.
Notification: December 2019.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related ResourcesWriting Objectives
For additional assistance with writing and submitting abstracts for conference, summit, and webinars.