As a SOPHE member, you join a growing community of
- Health education & promotion faculty and practitioners
- K-12 school health specialists
- Public health professionals who work in county, state and federal agencies
- Worksite healthcare workers
- International settings
- Practitioners committed to health equity and promoting a healthy society.
Your SOPHE membership connects you to career and networking opportunities, continuing education, and so much more!
- Career opportunities via SOPHE’s Career Hub job search database, resume posting and alerts.
- Access to SOPHE’s 14 Communities of Practice online forums.
- Volunteer opportunities on SOPHE committees
- Membership directory and SOPHE chapters across the country.
- Annual exhibition and sponsorship opportunities and peer-to-peer engagement.
- Discounted registration fees on SOPHE’s Annual Conference and Annual Advocacy Summit.
- Reduced fees for continuing education opportunities in SOPHE’s Center for Online Resources & Education – CORE including journal self-studies and online courses.
- SOPHE live webinars on the latest trends and topics.
- Advocacy development and training through the Advocacy in Action online course.
- Professional recognition via awards, scholarships and fellowships.
- Professional preparation and practice standards for CHES® and MCHES®
Newsletters: News You Can Use and News & Views.
SCRIPT – Smoking Cessation and Reduction in Pregnancy Treatment
Career resource guides and textbooks
Toolkits and resource guides
- Your voice for public health.
- Public health policy updates, action alerts and legislative alliances.
- Resolutions, testimony, and comments.
Would you like to learn more about SOPHE membership?