Please join SOPHE on Tuesday, June 11 in Washington D.C. for a congressional briefing and panel discussion to hear about the Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) program’s remarkable accomplishments and its next steps in eliminating health disparities.
- Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ)
- Dr. Ruth Petersen, Director, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Charmaine Ruddock, Project Director, Bronx Health REACH
- LoVina Louie, Consultant, Coeur d’Alene Tribe
- Kathy Ko Chin, President and CEO, Asian and Pacific Islander American Health Forum
Special Thanks to Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ)