Karen Denard Goldman Mentor Award
This award recognizes a National SOPHE member in an academic or practice setting who has made a significant contribution to the preparation and/or performance of health educators and has successfully forged the link between practice and research.
Deadline for nominations: Sunday, September 30, 2018
The Mentor Award recognizes SOPHE members who have distinguished themselves as outstanding mentors through:
- Fostering the bridge linking research and practice
- Impacting professional development of others
- Implementing creative strategies for the mentoring process
- Complete online nomination
- Nomination letter by a SOPHE member in good standing who will coordinate the nomination process and present the award at SOPHE’s Annual Conference.
- MeetingRecent resume or curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- Letters of support from 3-5 individuals (need not be SOPHE members) who can speak to the mentor’s qualifications and the mentoring qualities of the nominee.