Affiliate Organization Membership
Join our Affiliate Organization Member (AOM) program. AOMs offer valuable educational programs, products, tools, publications, services and resources. An AOM partnership can strengthen the health workforce to meet contemporary and future health challenges.
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
- California State University at Northridge
- Farleigh Dickenson UniversityQ Solutions
Working together, we can provide a vital link to the field of health education and health promotion and strive to help all people to live long, healthy lives.
- Exclusive savings on marketing, promotion, and advertising opportunities that showcase your products and services.
- Recognition as a leading and visible partner, dedicated to improving the health of children, adults and other populations.
- Advance notice of the latest evidence-based research and practice.
Send us an email for more information about AOM membership.
SOPHE Member Profile
- 86% have graduate degrees
- 57% are Certified Health Education Specialists
- 43% work in higher education
- 41% have worked in the field for at least 10 years
An Affiliate Organization Member is any corporation associated with the profession of health education, that supports the purpose and mission SOPHE and meets additional requirements for membership may be imposed by the board of trustees.
- Health education specialists
- Students & next generation professionals university deans
- Faculty & academics health education & promotion practitioners
- Government employees at the local, state and federal levels
- Public policymakers
- Organizational leaders
- Patient educators
- State and local health officials
- Chronic disease directors
- Healthcare professionals
For more information about AOM’s, email Heather Flattery, manager of membership and marketing.