Affiliate Organization Membership
SOPHE invites you to join its Affiliate Organization Member (AOM) program.
As an Affiliate Organization Member, you achieve exclusive benefits and savings on marketing, promotion, and advertising opportunities that showcase your products and services.
Your organization is recognized as a leading and visible partner, dedicated to improving the health of children, adults and other populations.
Affiliate Organization Members are committed to promoting the health of society. AOMs offer valuable educational programs, products, tools, publications, services, and resources to health educators. An AOM partnership can advance the latest evidence-based research and practice, and strengthen the health workforce to meet contemporary and future health challenges.
Download the brochure to learn more about the benefits and to join.
- American Pyrotechnics Safety & Education Foundation
- IQ Solutions
- Jackson State University School of Public Health
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
- Prevention Institute
Working together, we can provide a vital link to the field of health education and health promotion and strive to help all people to live long, healthy lives.
SOPHE Member Profile
86% have graduate degrees
57% are Certified Health Education Specialists
43% work in higher education
41% have worked in the field for at least 10 years
An Affiliate Organization Member is any corporation associated with the profession of health education, that supports the purpose and mission SOPHE and meets additional requirements for membership may be imposed by the board of trustees.
- Health education specialists
- Students & next generation professionals university deans
- Faculty & academics health education & promotion practitioners
- Government employees at the local, state and federal levels
- Public policymakers
- Organizational leaders
- Patient educators
- State and local health officials
- Chronic disease directors
- Healthcare professionals