SOPHE’s Student Health Edu-Thon*
Register for the exciting, new digital SOPHE Student Health Edu-Thon!
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 during the SOPHE 2021dX Annual Conference
Gather your team.
Graduate and undergraduate health education student teams will compete in presenting a response to a challenging scenario that demonstrates their health education specialist competencies, uses of technology, and emerging methodologies.
Teams are comprised of 2-3 graduate students or 3-4 undergraduate students. The competition is limited to 5 graduate and 8 undergraduate teams. Team registration is $50.
Each member of the first-place team will receive a $150 cash award, a SOPHE award certificate, recognition, and an opportunity to present their innovative winning approach during a future SOPHE webinar.
Visit the registration page for terms and eligibility.
Register by March 6
Team registration is on a first-come basis. Deadline March 6.
Conference registration is not required to participate in the competition. The faculty mentor and students will get to digitally attend the SOPHE 2021dX Awards Ceremony presentation on Thursday, April 8, 2021.
Access Benefits to Elevate Your Career
- Demonstrate your health education specialist competencies.
- Explore new ways to adapt technology and emerging methodologies to solve challenging scenarios.
- Refine your skillset in research, writing, and communication.
- Network with professionals in the health education and promotion profession.
- Prepare for professional positions and add this new experience to your resume.
Obtain CAT II CECH for CHES®/MCHES®. Visit NCHEC for details to claim CECH.
*formerly student case study competition