SOPHE’s Student Health Edu-Thon*
Registration opening soon for SOPHE’s Student Health Edu-Thon!
Takes place during the SOPHE 2022 Annual Conference
Gather your team.
Graduate and undergraduate health education student teams will compete in presenting a response to a challenging scenario that demonstrates their health education specialist competencies, uses of technology, and emerging methodologies.
Teams are comprised of 2-3 graduate students or 3-4 undergraduate students. The competition is limited to 5 graduate and 8 undergraduate teams. Team registration is $50.
Each member of the first-place team will receive a $150 cash award, a SOPHE award certificate, recognition, and an opportunity to present their innovative winning approach during a future SOPHE webinar.
Visit the registration page for terms and eligibility.
Team registration is on a first-come basis.
Conference registration is not required to participate in the competition.
Access Benefits to Elevate Your Career
- Demonstrate your health education specialist competencies.
- Explore new ways to adapt technology and emerging methodologies to solve challenging scenarios.
- Refine your skill set in research, writing, and communication.
- Network with professionals in the health education and promotion profession.
- Prepare for professional positions and add this new experience to your resume.
Obtain CAT II CECH for CHES®/MCHES®. Visit NCHEC for details to claim CECH.
*formerly student case study competition