Awards, Fellowships & Scholarships
Every year, SOPHE presents awards to faculty, practitioners, students and chapters in more than 15 categories.
Read about each award, fellowship or scholarship, the eligibility, requirements, and submit an application.
November 30, 2018
- Karen Denard Goldman Mentor Award
- Distinguished Fellow Award
- Dorothy Nyswander Open Society Award
- Horizon Award
- Clarence E. Pearson Program Excellence Award
- SOPHE Chapter of Excellence
- Technology Award
- 21st Century Scholarship to attend SOPHE 2019 in Salt Lake City – March 26-29
- Graduate Student Research Paper
- Vivian Drenckhan Award
- R. Brick Lancaster Community Health Internship Award
Annual spring deadline
- SOPHE 2017-2018 Student Patient Engagement Fellowship
- SOPHE/CDC 2017-2018 Student Fellowship in Injury Prevention
Honorary Fellow Award
This is SOPHE’s highest recognition of a non-SOPHE member that recognizes a person who has made exemplary and lasting contributions to the field of health education and public health.
Awards are presented annually at SOPHE’s Annual Conference.